Good memories make some of the best presents. This season, gift someone one of the most treasured experiences they can have: live music played by the highest calibre of musicians across the globe–right here in Vancouver. We have seven upcoming concerts featuring world-renowned chamber music ensembles.
See our Concert Calendar to view details, then choose from one of our great concert series subscriptions to ensure unforgettable nights ahead. From family, friends, music lovers and art aficionados to that life-changing music teacher (or student!) and corporate gifting, these packages make phenomenal gifts for everyone on your list. Plus, with the options of email tickets or will call, you won’t have to worry about delivery times!
We’d like to highlight our Pick Five subscription –a package that gives flexibility in your schedule. We love our Pick Five subscriptions because they have a multitude of uses: for yourself or a recipient to five concerts of choice, or to take the whole family or a group of friends at a discounted rate! Please note: You must purchase a minimum of 5 tickets at $45 each, with no limit as to how many you can buy. You will be contacted to list the 5 concerts of your choice.
Looking for a last minute stocking stuffer or perfect finishing touch to your presents? Subscription holders can purchase Additional Single Tickets for only $45 CAD to be used for any concert of your choice! If you’re not a subscription holder, no worries, single tickets can still be purchased on our concert pages for $48 CAD.
- Han, Finckel, Setzer Trio Tuesday January 12, 2016 8:00pm
- Emerson String Quartet Sunday January 31, 2016 3:00pm with post concert reception
- Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center Tuesday February 16, 2015 8:00pm
- Szymanowski Quartet Tuesday February 16, 2016 8:00pm
- Mandelring Quartett Tuesday February 23, 2016 8:00pm
- Takács String Quartet Tuesday March 1, 2016 8:00pm with post concert reception
- Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center Sunday March 13, 2016 3:00pm with post concert reception
Every performance we host is for you: a truly meaningful experience meant to engage the senses and leave you breathlessly enchanted with chamber music. What better gift to give, than one that touches the heart.