Friends of Chamber Music is looking for social media enthusiasts and fans of music to help get the word out about Friends of Chamber Music programming! We’re looking for Social Media Ambassadors to circulate and engage in the content we put out on our social media networks.
Like many organizations, FCM’s base has changed over the years and we would like to expand into new networks, but to do that, we need help from our existing patrons!
What we need from you:
• You must have at least one social media account
• You must be a fan of Friends of Chamber Music on Facebook or follow us on Twitter (Click the hyperlinks to do that now!)
• You must be willing to share/tweet/retweet posts that are put up on Friends of Chamber Music’s Facebook page or Twitter feed
• You must share/tweet/retweet for at least three shows
• You must have access to the internet via a computer, tablet, or smart phone
• You must be available for a one-hour training session in the Vancouver area (location TBD)
• A short 2-3 sentence submission about why you think you would make a great Ambassador
What you get in return:
• 2 free tickets for each 3 shows you engage with to a FCM show (not including the Brahms Festival)
• Social clout!
Submit your application to [email protected] with the Subject “FCM Ambassador program” by December 2nd, 2013.
Image courtesy of Valeria Bazenkova/123RF.com