Full Season Subscription: $400 ($40 each)
Don’t miss a moment with all 10 concerts for the price of 8! This is the best bang for your buck! See all 10 concerts and purchase extra tickets – including our Co-production with Early Music Vancouver – at a reduced rate!
Sunday Matinée Subscription $190 ($47.50 each)
Enjoy 4 afternoons of wonderful music and stay for the post-concert receptions!All Sunday concerts are at 3 p.m. Our four matinees at a glance are:
- Pavel Haas Quartet, October 22, 2017
- Emerson String Quartet, February 11, 2018
- Szymanowski Quartet & Richard O’Neill, viola, February 18, 2018
- Vienna Piano Trio, March 4, 2018
Pick your Own & Open/Flex Series $240 – $432 ($48 each)
Purchase a minimum of 5 tickets and save! Our most flexible solution, you can use your tickets to see 5 different concerts, or taking a group of friends to one concert!
Please note the following:
- You must create an Artspoints account (you will only be required to do this once, don’t purchase as a guest) to later redeem your tickets to the concert of your choice.
- Open/Flex Series subscribers will be issued ticket “credits” that later allow you to select the number of tickets you’d like to use for the concert(s) you’d like to attend. Instructions on how to redeem your tickets (or credits) will be sent via email.
- Full Season and Matinee subscriber tickets will be automatically issued via email. If you’d like your tickets sent to you by mail a $5.00 service fee will be added onto your order. Tickets will be mailed in mid-August.
All performances are held at the Vancouver Playhouse located at Hamilton at Dunsmuir Streets, Vancouver, BC
Subscriptions can be purchased as follows:
Ticket purchase powered by Artspoints.